Prep Time: 15 min.
Start to Finish: 25 min.
- 1 Link (6 oz.) El Popular Chorizo
- 6 Large Eggs
- ¼ cup Green Pepper chopped
- ½ Tomato diced
- 1 Cup grated Queso Fresco
- 6 Corn or Flour Tortillas
- ¼ Cup Onion Chopped
- 1 Onion diced
- In skillet remove chorizo from casing, stir fry over medium heat for 10 to 15 minutes.
- In a separate bowl beat eggs and add chopped green peppers and onions.
- Add scrambled egg mixture to cooked chorizo.
- Mix, then fold chorizo and eggs over low heat until eggs are cooked.
- Serve immediately with warm tortillas.