Prep Time: 15-30 min.
Start to Finish: 7-9 Hours
- 16 oz. can pinto beans, drained
- 16 oz. can kidney beans, drained
- 28 oz. can stewed crushed tomatoes
- 15 oz. El Popular Longaniza
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- Parmesan cheese
- Combine beans and tomatoes in slow cooker.
- Brown Longaniza in skillet. Drain, reserving drippings. Transfer sausage to slow cooker.
- Sauté green pepper in drippings for 1 minute, stirring constantly. Add onions and continue stirring until onions become translucent. Add garlic and cook 1 more minute.
- Transfer to slow cooker.
- Stir in seasonings
- Cover, Cook on low for 7-9 hours.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese & serve.