Neisha Martinez & Josefina Castaneda – Ivy Tech- East Chicago Campus – 2015 Chorizo Contest
Prep Time: 15 min.
Start to Finish: 30 min.
- Fry 1 lb. of “Original Chorizo” in a small pan.
- After you fry the Chorizo, strain the oil out. Then, let the Chorizo cool.
- After the Chorizo is cool, put in a yellow cake batter.
- For the yellow cake mix, use 1 yellow cake box of your preference brand, and follow the box instructions to make 24 regular cupcakes or 48 mini cupcakes.
- Bake has directed on box.
- Frosting: Nutella Cream Cheese
- 1 lb. of cream cheese
- 2 tbsp. of milk
- 2 tsps. of vanilla extract
- 2 cups of Nutella
- Mix in cream cheese, milk and vanilla extract first. After it is well mixed, mix in the 2 cups of Nutella.
- After making Nutella cream cheese, frost the cupcakes and there you have Nuterizo cupcakes.