- 6oz Super-Picante chorizo (one stick) remove casing
- 3oz Mild Chorizo (1/2 stick) remove casing
- 1 lb. of ground pork
- 1 lb. of ground beef
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp cumin
- 3 small diced potatoes
- 3 cups of water
- 24 taco soft shells (corn or flour)
- 4 Jalapeños
- 3 poblano peppers
- ½ onion
- 3 to 4 garlic cloves
- 4 tomatoes
- Brown all meats on med-high heat.
- Once meat is brown add the diced potatoes, all spices and 3 cups of water.
- Then put the pan on low heat and simmer until the potatoes are tender and water is all gone.
- Heat soft shells and add a few tablespoons of filling to shells. Garnish with Green Chili, cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, sour cream, and cilantro etc.
- Take and cut vegetables in to quarters.
- Place all your vegetables in a pot and cover with water.
- Cook until all vegetables are tender.
- Take most of the water out but leave about a ¼ in the pan.
- Put aside some of the water in a bowl in case you need to thin the sauce.
- Add vegetables to a blender mix till smooth. Once smooth put back in pan and bring sauce to a boil, then reduce heat to low and cook for ten minutes or until thick.